Before we get started, make sure that your router and Yealink basestation are connected via Ethernet cable and that both pieces or hardware are powered on.
After switching the Yealink on, please wait 60 seconds for it to boot up. You can now press the paging button on the Yealink and it will tell you the IP address that you'll need to proceed through the below guide.
If connected to a Cool Ideas TP Link router, the IP address will something like 192.168.0.XXX (the X's being replaced by a number from 2 - 254)
If you're already logged in, please skip to step 4.
- Open the browser on your computer and navigate to the Yealink's IP address (please see above if you don't have it).
- log in by using the default username and password are (we'll change this later in the guide):
- After logging in you'll be presented with the status page.
- Click on the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- On the left click on Time & Date.
- The following settings need to be changed:
Time Zone: +2 Greece, Israel, Russia, Turkey...
Primary Server: ntp.is.co.za
Secondary Server: sip.telviva.com
- Click on Confirm