3.1. If you've logged in (or recently reset your router) you will need to create a new password and then click 'Let's get started'. Please then skip to step 5.
4. Click on Login.
5. On the Quick Setup screen click Exit and then on Advanced.
6. If the router does not take you there automatically, navigate to Network -> Internet.
7. Under Internet Connection Type, change Dynamic IP to PPPoE. Note: Should the below settings be missing, please make sure that you router is set to the right operation mode
8. Type your username (Our template usually follows: firstname.lastname@example.org) into the Username field. Please note your username and password can be obtained by emailing our support from the account holder's email address.
9. Type the provided password into both the Password and Confirm Password field.
10. Then click on the Save button.
11. If you router does not receive an IP address after clicking the save button, please click on Connect.
Your router is now configured to access the internet!