COOL IDEAS #COOLFIBRE4LOCKDOWN GIVEAWAY
1. Cool Customers will need to take a video or picture showing us how they are using Fibre during this lockdown period. Examples of this can be: workstation setups, online schooling, Netflix streaming, gaming etc.
2. The point is to show us (Cool Ideas) how you are making use of your super-fast, super-cool Fibre right now. (Be creative!)
3. On Facebook and Twitter, clients can upload their entry in the comments section of the post or post it on their profile and tag Cool Ideas. Instagram clients can tag Cool Ideas in their entry when posting it on their story or on their profile.
4. You will need to tag Cool Ideas and use the #COOLFIBRE4LOCKDOWN for your entry to be valid. Failure to do that will result in your entry being disqualified.
5. Cool Ideas management will vote on the best entry and the winner will receive a R1000 Pick N Pay voucher.
6. Competition is valid from 14 April- 30 April 2020. A winner will be announced each week (for 3 weeks).
7. This competition is open to Cool Ideas Customers only.
T’s and C’s
Individuals may enter the competition as many times as they like, but will only be eligible to win once during the campaign.
1. By entering the competition, you confirm that you understand and accept all Terms and Conditions contained in this document. You unreservedly agree to abide thereby.
2. By participating in the competition, Cool Ideas may publish your name and all relevant content if you are a prize winner. No remuneration or compensation will be provided for the use thereof by Cool Ideas .
3. By participating in this competition, all entrants and winners agree to Cool Ideas, and its associated companies, employees, directors, members, partners, agents, suppliers and/or consultants against any costs, damages, consequential losses by any party, liability, penalties and/or claims of any nature whatsoever arising from or in relation to their participation in the competition and the possible winning of a prize and its subsequent use thereof.
4. Prizes are not transferable for cash or any other prizes.
5. Cool Ideas cannot be held responsible for any delays in payment or delivery of prizes.
6. Cool Ideas cannot be held responsible for any technical IT errors or malfunctions beyond their reasonable control, or any failure on the part of independent Social Media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
7. Cool Ideas cannot be held responsible or liable for any damages or loss sustained by any entrant or other third parties as a consequence of any entrant submitting incomplete, false, incorrect or deliberately misleading details.
8. The campaign hosted by Cool Ideas is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
9. This competition is not open to Cool Ideas employees or their immediate family.
10. Cool Ideas management decision is final.